International relations department
- IRD |
- International cooperation |
- International events |
- For foreign students
LIST OF DOCUMENTS :
Foreign candidates have to submit the following documents:
- An Application form;
- An original invitation letter;
- The original and a copy of all the pages of the passport;
- The original and copy of the document on secondary education with the list of the disciplines with grades received, both certified by the notary and legalized by the Consulate of Ukraine in the country of residence (the seal of the Ministry of Education and Science in your country and the seal of the Consulate department of the Ukrainian Embassy in your country or “Apostille”);
- the original and a copy of the diploma about the receiving of educational - qualifying level "Bachelor" with the instruction of the studied subjects with the grades received and number of hours, certified according to the legislation of the country of their issue, legalized by the Consulate of Ukraine in the country of residence (the seal of the Ministry of Education in your country and the seal of the Consulate department of the Ukrainian Embassy in your country or “Apostille”) and nostrification when due hereunder (for the receipt of the educational-qualification level “Specialist, Master”).
- the document on the absence of HIV-infection (with the date no later than two months prior to the beginning of studies);
- the medical certificate on state of health, testified by the official body of public health services of the country of the applicant and given out no earlier than two months before the beginning of studies in Ukraine, with obligatory presence of an X-ray test;
- medical insurance certificate (the contract of medical insurance) about rendering emergency medical help (it is made out at the university );
- copy of the certificate of birth, certified by the notary and legalized;
- 20 photos (size 3 х 4);
- an open-ended return ticket valid within one year (far abroad ).
Address: 8, Preobrazhenskaya str., room 125, IRD, Оdessa, 65082 Ukraine
+38 (0482) 32-79-16, 35-81-60
+38 (048) 723-11-81 (fax)
On October, 24 in the small hall of ONEU rector M. Zveryakov handed certificates to students, who listened to another successful series of lectures "The Economy of the European Union and the future EU-Ukraine relations" by Prof. Alvaro Fernandes (Portugal).
In Odessa National Economic University on September, 9 in the small hall was held the grand Opening of a cycle of lectures and seminars by Professor Alvaro Fernandes (Portugal) "The European Union economy and the future of the EU-Ukraine relationship."
On the basis of the Odessa National Economic University from 17 to 26 September was held the joint Ukrainian-German Summer School «International Investments». The working language was English
On July 20, 2016 Rector of the University, M.I Zveryakov presented certificates to a group of ONEU students that during four years studied entirely in English.
Representatives of the Odessa National Economic University took an active part in the work of the 16th session of the EU Study Days, that was held in Odessa from 18 to 22 May 2016.
On April, 28 Rector of the University, M.I. Zveryakov presented certificates to students of ONEU, ONU and ONPU who attended a course "Economy of European Union and relations of the EU - Ukraine 2015/2016". This course is conducted by Professor Alvaro Fernandes from Portugal with the support of Jean Monnet module of Erasmus + program.
On April, 22 in small assembly hall of the main ONEU building lectured Singaporean expert Gary Lit - Director and Consultant of GL Training and Consultancy.
18.02.2016 French delegation visited the ONEU.
At December 8th, 2015 ONEU visited delegation of Anhui University of Finance and Economics (China).
June 23, 2015 Rector ONEU Prof. M.I. Zvyeryakov and Vice-Rector for SPEW and IR docent G.I.Shubartovsky took part in the French-Ukrainian university forum in the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine with the participation of the Ambassador of France in Ukraine Mr. Alain Remy, the Deputy Minister I.Sovsun and M.Striha, senior administrators and researchers from France, a large delegation of leading universities of Ukraine cooperating with French universities.
On the 13th of June 2015 Rector of the University, M.I. Zvyeryakov handing certificates to the first group of students ONEU who studied for 4 years entirely in English.
In the European Union Information Centre Odessa National Economic University under the "EU Delegation to Ukraine: 20 years together" in the period from 14.05 to 10.06 conducted the following activities:
The Magna Charta of Universities was signed by the rector M.I. Zveryakov in one of the oldest universities, which was founded in 1088 in Bologna on the 14th of September 2010.
The delegation of Odessa State Economic University with participation of rector M.I. Zveryakov and Vice-rector O.I. Yona visited Stopansk Academy “D.A. Tsenov” ( Sophia, Bulgaria) in December 2010.
On the 17th of February 2011, Dario Spelta - the professor of Bologna University, who is responsible for international relations on the faculty of economics, visited Odessa State Economic University.
For foreign students