1. The admittance of foreign citizens to study at ONEU is carried out on the basis of:
- international agreements of Ukraine;
- national programs;
- contracts concluded by the university with legal and physical entities.
2. Foreign citizens who have the educational level not lower than the level of complete general secondary education of Ukraine can be admitted to the university.
3. Foreign citizens sent to study under the international agreements and national programs to be enlisted in the University have to submit the appointment card from the Ministry of education and science of Ukraine.
4. Foreign citizens enter the University on a contractual basis within the limits of the licensed volume according to the results of interview. Within a week after the documents’ are registration the selection committee makes the decision and informs the applicant about the admission to pass entrance examinations, i.e. interview.
5. The process of taking application documents of foreign citizens from the CIS for the day time study begins on 01st July and its deadline is on 25th August. Entrance interviews takes place when the groups are formed. For correspondence study the process of taking application documents starts on 01st July and ends on 25th August. Entrance interviews takes place when the groups are formed.
To study at the evening department (evening – part- time study) the process of taking application documents begins on 01th July and ends on 25th August. Entrance interviews takes place when the groups are formed.
The enrollment to all forms of study is carried out according to the results of the interview and on the basis of the contract concluded till 15th November.
6. The process of taking application documents of foreign citizens from distant foreign countries who enter the university under the contracts, begins on 01st July and ends on 14th November. Introductory interviews are arranged in process of groups` formation. The enrollment to all forms of study is carried out according to the results of the interview and on the basis of the contract concluded till 20th November.
7. The transfer of foreign citizens who study on a contractual basis from other educational establishments of Ukraine to ONEU is carried out under the agreement between educational establishments.
8. Foreign citizens personally submit the application to enter the university. In the application they specify the direction of training (specialty), the form of study, and the source of funding their training.
The foreign citizens are admitted if the following documents are available :
- Application form;
- original invitation letter;
- copy of all pages of the passport;
- an original and a copy of the document on full secondary education with indication of the investigated subjects and the estimations received on them both certified by the notary and legalized by Consulate of Ukraine in the country of residence (seal of the Ministry of Education in your country and seal of the Consulate department of the Ukrainian Embassy in your country or “Apostille”);
- the document on absence of a HIV-infection (with date not later than two months prior to the beginning of study);
- the medical certificate on state of health, testified by official body of public health services of the country from which there the foreigner arrived, and given out not earlier than two months prior to entrance for study in Ukraine, with obligatory presence of an X-ray test;
- medical insurance certificate (the contract of medical insurance) about rendering emergency medical help (it is made out at the university );
- copy of the certificate on birth, certified by the notary and legalized;
- 20 photos (size 3 х 4);
- an open-ended return ticket valid within one year (far abroad ).
Foreign citizens entering 1-4 course, in addition represent documents for procedure of nostrification.
9. All the questions connected with entering the university, are finally the solved by selection committee.