The main objective of international cooperation at the university is the integration into the global educational environment through its participation in international programs and cooperation with foreign educational institutions, the extension of teaching staff, researchers’ and students’ mobility and the attraction of foreign citizens to enter the University.
In September 2010 ONEU affiliated with the educational institutions which signed Magna Charta Universitatum in Bologna.
International cooperation task
- To carry out joint research and to hold international scientific conferences, seminars, symposia;
- To encourage the participation of teachers, scientists and students in international exchange programs, internships, training, teaching abroad;
- To rais the level of recognition of the University abroad;
- To enhance opportunities for teachers and students to study foreign languages, as a pledge of participation in international programs and of European educational space affiliation;
- To participation in international educational and scientific programs, to search for grants;
- To attract foreign professionals to the education process at the University.
The University always takes part in different international projects and programs (DAAD, SIFE, TEMPUS-TACIS, AISEC etc.). In accordance with the requirements of the Bologna Declaration the mobility of students and teachers is increasing. The number of foreign professionals visiting ONEU as well as the number of students and teachers going abroad to study and to do research is gaining in scope every year.
Due to the concluded agreements on double diplomas every year the students are sent to study to Germany (University of Applied Sciences in Mittweida) and to France (University of Strasbourg).
At present 44 agreements have been signed with different Universities of the world. Students’ and teachers’ internship abroad is carried out in Czech Republic, Russia, Turkey, India, Poland, Canada, USA and in other countries of the world.
The number of foreign students who study at ONEU in 2010 amounted to more than 300 people from 23 countries of the world.
Since 2009 according to the policy pursued by the Ministry of Education and Science, Youth and Sports of Ukraine the University has intro introduced the teaching of some subjects in foreign languages, English in particular.
The University embodies the advanced practices of foreign educational establishment in the sphere of science and education, it also the introduces modern educational technologies.
Ukrainian scientists and pro-specialists visit foreign educational establishments with the aim of taking internship, giving lectures, preparing co-operative textbooks and manuals (teaching aid books).
- Belarus state economic university (Minsk)
- Belarusian trade and economics university of consumer cooperatives (Gomel)
- Mogilev State University of Foodstuffs
- Polotsk State University
- University of national and world economy (Sofia)
- Varna economic university (Varna)
- D.A.Tsenov academy of economics (Svishtof)
- University of applied sciences (Mittweida)
- European institute of education-INSE (Berlin)
- Batumi independent university (Batumi)
- Ivane Javakhishvili Tbilisi State University (Tbilisi)
- European Union border assistance mission to Moldova and Ukraine (EU)
- Romualdo Del Bianco Foundation (Florence)
- The University of Florence
- Alma Mater Studorium
- Università degli Studi del Piemonte Orientale “Amedeo Avogadro”
- University of Calgary
- College of tourism and hotel management (Nicosia)
- The University of Cyprus (Nicosia)
- State university of Moldova (Kishinev)
- State Institute of Physical Education and Sport (Kishinev)
- Comrat State University (Comrat)
- University «Perspectiva-Int»
- Academy of Economic Science of Moldova
- Free International University of Moldova
- Institute of International Relations of Moldova
- The Academy of Business
- Higher school of economics (Bydgoszcz)
- Nowy Sacz graduate school of business (Nowy Sacz )
- Warsaw school of management and marketing (Warsaw)
- University of humanities and economics (Wloclawek)
- Academy of physical education and sport (Gdansk)
- Cracow university of economics (Cracow)
- University of Warmia and Mazuzy (Olsztyn)
- University of Economics Katowice
- University of Lodz
- University College of Tourism and Economy (Sucha-Beskidzka)
- University College of Economy and Innovation (Lublin)
- Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration (RANEPA)
- Russian Extramural Financial and Economic Institute
- Financial University under the Government of the Russian Federation
- Saint Petersburg state university of economics and finance (Saint Petersburg)
- Moscow institute of physics and technology (Moscow)
- Tambov state technical university (Tambov)
- Volgograd cooperative institute (branch) of the Russian university of cooperation (Volgograd)
- Peoples’ friendship university of Russia (Moscow)
- Higher school of economics (Moscow)
- Tver State University
- FONTYS – International higher school of economics (Venlo)
- University of Galati (Galati)
- «Odessa Education»
- Rize University
- Istanbul Commerce University
- The International Institute of Management of the National Institute for Science, Technology and Management
- University of Angers (Angers)
- EM Strasbourg Business school (Strasbourg)
- Aix-Marseille University (Marseille)
- Federation “Exchanges France Ukraine” (FЕFU)
- College of information management and business administration (Prague)
- Palacký University
- Prague University of Economics
- Estonian Business School
- Business School DKLex ACADEMY
- Salahaddin University (Hawler)
- The technological educational Institution of Serres
- The company «Novruz-AZ»
- Baku Business School «BEST AZ»
- Baku School of Business and Economics «BSBE»
- London School of Business and Finance
- Kazakh Humanitarian Law Innovative University
- University of Dezhou (Dezhou)
- Shandong International University
- Beijing Youth Politics College
- Anhui University of Finance and Economics
- South Sino-Ukrainian association of economic and cultural relations
- Southwestern University of Finance and Economics (Chengdu)
- Odessa Humanitarian Association «Turkmen of the World»
- Zagreb School of Economics and Management
On October, 24 in the small hall of ONEU rector M. Zveryakov handed certificates to students, who listened to another successful series of lectures “The Economy of the European Union and the future EU-Ukraine relations” by Prof. Alvaro Fernandes (Portugal).
In Odessa National Economic University on September, 9 in the small hall was held the grand Opening of a cycle of lectures and seminars by Professor Alvaro Fernandes (Portugal) “The European Union economy and the future of the EU-Ukraine relationship.”
On April, 28 Rector of the University, M.I. Zveryakov presented certificates to students of ONEU, ONU and ONPU who attended a course “Economy of European Union and relations of the EU – Ukraine 2015/2016”. This course is conducted by Professor Alvaro Fernandes from Portugal with the support of Jean Monnet module of Erasmus + program.
June 23, 2015 Rector ONEU Prof. M.I. Zvyeryakov and Vice-Rector for SPEW and IR docent G.I.Shubartovsky took part in the French-Ukrainian university forum in the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine with the participation of the Ambassador of France in Ukraine Mr. Alain Remy, the Deputy Minister I.Sovsun and M.Striha, senior administrators and researchers from France, a large delegation of leading universities of Ukraine cooperating with French universities.
In the European Union Information Centre Odessa National Economic University under the “EU Delegation to Ukraine: 20 years together” in the period from 14.05 to 10.06 conducted the following activities: