LIST OF DOCUMENTS:
Foreign candidates have to submit the following documents:
- An Application form;
- An original invitation letter;
- The original and a copy of all the pages of the passport;
- The original and copy of the document on secondary education with the list of the disciplines with grades received, both certified by the notary and legalized by the Consulate of Ukraine in the country of residence (the seal of the Ministry of Education and Science in your country and the seal of the Consulate department of the Ukrainian Embassy in your country or “Apostille”);
- the original and a copy of the diploma about the receiving of educational – qualifying level “Bachelor” with the instruction of the studied subjects with the grades received and number of hours, certified according to the legislation of the country of their issue, legalized by the Consulate of Ukraine in the country of residence (the seal of the Ministry of Education in your country and the seal of the Consulate department of the Ukrainian Embassy in your country or “Apostille”) and nostrification when due hereunder (for the receipt of the educational-qualification level “Specialist, Master”).
- the document on the absence of HIV-infection (with the date no later than two months prior to the beginning of studies);
- the medical certificate on state of health, testified by the official body of public health services of the country of the applicant and given out no earlier than two months before the beginning of studies in Ukraine, with obligatory presence of an X-ray test;
- medical insurance certificate (the contract of medical insurance) about rendering emergency medical help (it is made out at the university );
- copy of the certificate of birth, certified by the notary and legalized;
- 20 photos (size 3 х 4);
- an open-ended return ticket valid within one year (far abroad ).