Department of Management of Organizations of ONEU provides training for initiative and able to quickly adapt to the business environment of managers who have fundamental knowledge and practical skills in managing the organization.
- students whom we help to unleash their potential and get the required specialty in the future;
- interactive approach to learning through trainings, business games, computer modeling;
- communication with the business community through communication with business leaders, top managers of well-known companies, successful graduates of the specialty 073 “Management”.
Our goal: training of qualified specialists-leaders competitive in the labor market.
IF YOU WANT TO BECOME:
- MANAGER, who is endowed with power and manages a large team of employees;
- LEADER who is able to lead his subordinates, using his charisma, authority, high professionalism, positive emotions;
- STRATEGIST, which forms the goals, objectives of the organization and methods of achieving them;
- INNOVATOR who can find non-standard solutions, evaluate and quickly implement in production a particular invention or innovation proposal;
- PRACTITIONER who can use his knowledge;
- MENTOR who can unite the team and guide its development, to form the organizational culture of the organization;
- COMMUNICATOR who has certain abilities to establish contacts with partners and authorities and successfully overcomes internal and external conflicts.
THEN WE INVITE YOU TO STUDY AT EPP “MANAGEMENT OF ORGANIZATIONS” SPECIALTY 073 “MANAGEMENT”!
PARTNERS OF THE DEPARTMENT OF MANAGEMENT OF ORGANIZATIONS:
- Council of the Ukrainian Association for Management Development and Business Education
- LLC “Telecard-prybor”
- Handling company “SkyService”
- PJSC “Odessa Cable Plant” Odeskabel “
- LLC “MA” Ocean Star “
- LLC “Civilproekt”
- LLC “Green City M”
- Lviv Polytechnic National University
- Kharkiv National University of Economics named by S. Kuznets
- University of Economics – Varna (Bulgaria)
- Caspian University (Kazakhstan)
- University of Applied Sciences, Mittweida (Germany)
- Academy of Economic Education of Moldova (Moldova)
The Department of Management of Organizations trains students / graduate students with bachelor’s, master’s and doctoral degrees in specialty 073 “Management”, field of knowledge 07 “Management and Administration”.
Educational programs, the implementation of which is provided by the department:
– EPP “Management of organizations” (Bachelor);
– EPP “Management of Organizations” (Master);
– ESP “Management” (PhD Doctor of Philosophy).
Interactive teaching methods are widely used for teaching professionally-oriented disciplines, namely: business and role-playing games, case method, work in small groups, game design, situational tasks according to real enterprises, interdisciplinary trainings.
Foreign teachers are actively invited to teach professionally-oriented disciplines.
Students have the opportunity to apply their theoretical knowledge, develop and consolidate practical skills at leading enterprises in Odessa and Odessa region. Among the bases of practice, the main ones are “Odeskabel”, “Odessa plant of radial drilling machines”, “Odesagas”, “Odeskiy karavay”, “Cement” and so on. The branch of the department is «Telekart-Prilad» LLC.
A wide range of disciplines taught by the teaching staff of the department, quite fully represents the current areas of management and provides an opportunity for all graduates to obtain a thorough systematic knowledge that allows:
– to analyze the competitive environment of the enterprise and develop optimal strategies and plans for its development in order to ensure stable development and stable market positions;
– to carry out effective formation and use of personnel on the basis of forecast selection, placement, and also professional and qualification growth of personnel;
– to create and reform management structures in organizations of different types, to be a good psychologist who is able to create a favorable socio-psychological climate and a unique organizational culture;
– to develop and use effective systems of motivation which will promote the maximum realization of potential by employees of the enterprise, etc.
POSITIONS THAT GRADUATES OF “MANAGEMENT OF ORGANIZATIONS”SPECIALTY MAY TAKE
- head of enterprises, institutions and organizations;
- head of administrative, economic, financial, accounting and legal departments;
- head of the department of foreign economic activity;
- heads of personnel management and labor relations departments;
- heads of marketing departments;
- business managers;
- project and program managers;
- heads of hotel enterprises and restaurants;
- information managers;
- quality system managers;
- office managers;
- heads of central government administration.