Prof. Kovalev Anatoly Ivanovich
Rector of ONEU
Doctor of economy science
Born in 1954. Graduated from Odessa Institute of National Economy in 1975 (now – Odessa National Economic University). After graduating from the institute worked as a researcher of Research Laboratory, assistant, senior lecturer, head of Business Analysis Department.
In 1983 defended Ph.D. thesis. During one-year internship in Czech Republic (1987–1988) improved his knowledge in scientific and practical consulting. Took an active part in the scientific substantiation and creation of exchange market infrastructure organizations: real estate exchanges and bank “Porto-Franco”.
From 1997 to 2000 – Deputy Director for Consulting of Odessa Regional Center for Business Promotion “INTMAR”.
From 2000 to 2020 – Vice-Rector for Science.
Since 2021 – Rector of Odessa National Economic University.
The main scientific interests are related to the improvement of economic analysis of economic activity and diagnostics of investment attractiveness of domestic enterprises, their corporatization and post-privatization management.
- Represents the university in all government authorities, institutions and public organizations.
- Controls the implementation of educational and research programs.
- Supervises the work of University’s Academic Council, Research Unit, Admission Committee, Human Resources Department, Department of Labor Protection, Civil Defense Staff, Documentary Department, Legal Department, Educational and Methodical Department and other common structural divisions.
- Supervises the training of specialists, enrollment, deduction and reinstatement of students, postgraduates, interns, doctoral fellows. Hires and dismisses employees.
- Executes the control over the quality of lecturers’ work, the organization of educational and cultural activities, the physical education and health, organizes the household services for students.
- Encourages university staff and imposes sanctions on them.
- Controls financial and economic activity, material and technical support, preservation of material values and university’s assets.
- Executes management of foreign relations and all forms of foreign economic activities in the University.
- Issues orders to regulate activities of the University.
Was born in 1981. In 2003 graduated from Odessa State Economic University (now – Odessa National Economic University). In 2006 defended PhD thesis, since 2011 – Associate Professor. In 2016 defended doctoral dissertation, from 2019 – professor. Since 2019 has headed the Department of Economics, Law and Business Management. From February 8, 2021 – Vice-Rector for Science and Education.
Diploma of the Ministry of Education and Science, Youth and Sports of Ukraine (2011)
Diploma of the Odessa Regional Council (2016)
breastplate “Excellence in Education” (2017)
Initiation, definition of areas of knowledge and organization of the licensing procedure for certain specialties.
Planning and preparation for accreditation of educational programs.
Organization of career guidance work of the university and work of the admissions committee.
Scientific and pedagogical guidance in planning and organizing the educational process.
Organization and control over the documentary support of the educational process.
Organization and control of calculation and accounting of educational work of departments.
Coordination of the activities of structural units for filling the Unified State Electronic Database on Education.
Control over the implementation of the plan of professional development of scientific and pedagogical staff of the university.
Scientific and pedagogical management, control over the activities of the university departments that are subordinated.
- ensuring the quality of education;
- correspondence and evening forms of education;
- information and computing;
- provision of additional educational services;
- vocational education;
- modern educational technologies and advanced training
Educational and Methodical Department;
Marketing and Employer Relations Department;
Distance Learning Educational and Methodical Laboratory
Vice-Rector for Research Doctor of Economics, Associate Professor
Oleksandr was born in 1976. He graduated from Odessa State Economic University in 1999 (major business economics). From 1997 to 2004 he was the chairman of the trade union committee of students of ONEU. In 1999-2002 he studied at the postgraduate studies at ONEU. Since 2002 he has been working at the Department of Enterprise Economics and Business Organization as a teacher, associate professor.
From 2007 to 2017 – Deputy Dean of Department of Enterprise Economics and Business Organization. For many years he was the Deputy Executive Secretary of the ONEU Admissions Committee.
In 2019 he defended his doctoral dissertation on “Management of the development of intellectual capital of the enterprise” (specialty 08.00.04 – Economics and business management (by type of economic activity)).
He is a co-author and organizer of the center for youth entrepreneurship “Startup University”, who received an EU sectoral support grant. He is a guarantor of the PhD program in specialty 076. He was the research supervisor of four graduate students (all completed postgraduate studies with the defense of the dissertation) and several dozen students who won all-Ukrainian competitions of scientific and graduate works.
Since 2021 – Vice-Rector for Research at ONEU.
He is the author of about 100 scientific works, of which 2 are individual monographs. Research interests: intellectual capital, efficiency of entrepreneurial activity, reproduction of intangible resources and assets of the enterprise, innovative principles of business development.
Vice-rector Litvinov O. carries out:
- Development of the main directions of scientific activity of the university.
- Planning, coordination and control of scientific activity of departments, scientific divisions of the university, regardless of funding sources.
- Implementation of research results into the educational process.
- Support of scientific schools and creation of appropriate conditions for their development.
- Conducting scientific and scientific-practical conferences, round tables, seminars.
- Organization and control over the work of specialized scientific councils of the university.
- Management of the research part and temporary creative teams.
- Organization of training of scientific personnel of the highest qualification, management of postgraduate and doctoral work.
- Interaction of the university with other universities and research institutes of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine, institutions of the NAS of Ukraine and other countries on issues of joint scientific activity.
- Organization and planning of the publication of scientific works, monographs, collections, etc.
- Realization of results of foreign business trips in scientific activity of university.
- Organization and control of research work of graduate students and student scientific society. Conducting scientific conferences, Olympiads, competitions at the university, assistance in participation of graduate students and students of the university in conferences of other universities, national and international competitions.
- Control of training of postgraduate students and trainee researchers, certification of researchers.
- Selection and placement of personnel in departments and services of direct subordination.
- International academic mobility of teachers and students.
- Training of foreign students.
Doctoral and postgraduate studies
Coordination and research department
Council of young scientists